REALTORS® Property Resource (RPR)
REALTORS® Property Resource (RPR) is a property information database available as a no-cost member benefit to all REALTOR® members of SABOR.
We are excited to announce REALTORS® Property Resource™ (RPR), a no-cost member benefit to all REALTOR® members of SABOR. If you haven’t already heard, RPR is the National Association of REALTORS® exclusive online real estate library. With this resource you will have unparalleled access to data that will give you a competitive edge with your clients. At its base are over 116 million property records, built from public record and assessment information. Then layers of data have been added such as zoning, permits, and mortgage and lien data…plus flood maps, school data…the amount of data all in one place is fantastic! And most importantly we have enhanced the datasets by integrating SABOR MLS data to create the most robust catalog of properties ever assembled. There are two key differences between RPR and national real estate websites you or your clients may have used. First, RPR is available exclusively to REALTORS®. Second, it offers reports and analytical tools that help you turn a mountain of data into genuine market insight. That’s why we’ve brought RPR to you!!
How do I get access?
ListHub has replaced Point2 as our listing syndication service.
See your Broker for details. More information to follow.
The Nation’s Most Extensive Foreclosure Database. Exclusive pricing is available to SABOR Agents.
RealtyTrac National Foreclosure Data for Only $19.95 a Month
SABOR members save more than $500 a year with this exclusive offer!
Now SABOR members get full access to national pre-foreclosure, auction and REO data from RealtyTrac, the leading marketplace for foreclosures, for only $19.95 a month — or $199 a year.
That’s a savings of more than $500 a year (a 67 percent discount off the $59.95 a month retail price) for unlimited access to RealtyTrac, the go-to source for foreclosure trends, with foreclosure data from 2,200 counties covering more than 90 percent of all U.S. housing units. You’ll have access to more than 2 million active foreclosure records updated twice daily, including property addresses, owner and lender names, and foreclosure and loan details.
“As the housing market struggles to find a bottom and unemployment continues at a high level, foreclosure activity will continue and RealtyTrac is a great way for agents to follow foreclosure trends and assist clients interested in foreclosures,” said Larry Spencer, vice president of RealtyTrac. “In addition, many agents use our pre-foreclosure and bank-owned data to prospect for short sale and REO listings.”
This amazing offer — available exclusively through SABOR — also provides access to all state foreclosure laws, live foreclosure activity maps, real estate trend analysis as well as discounts on agent products such as exclusive buyer leads.
Sign up TODAY and get the competitive advantage you need to succeed in today’s changing real estate marketplace.
Visit www.realtytrac.com/landing/sabor.html TODAY to take advantage of this exclusive offer!
RealtyTrac Brochure (pdf)
This premium news service is available at no charge to our members.
Real estate industry professionals around the world turn to Inman for innovative and timely information about the business. SABOR is proud to now offer Inman Select to members at no cost—a $99 value!
Select connects you to the latest news, powerful insights, objective analysis, special reports, and the numbers behind the news. With Inman Select, you will have access to:
- Inman Daily Headlines
- Inman Weekly Headlines
- Special Reports
- News Article Archives
- Inman Video Vault
- Inman Select Webinars
- Inman Connect Live Stream
To claim your free Inman Select account, email email@example.com with your name and license number.
Rackspace is offering a 10% NAR member discount off their already affordable monthly service rates.
Rackspace Fact Sheet:
What: NAR announces a new partnership with Rackspace to provide hosted e-mail services and preferred pricing for NAR members.
Launch: Announcement at NAR’s MidYear Meetings & Tradeshow
Who Is Eligible: NAR members, association staff, and immediate family members residing in the fifty states, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands and Guam.
Rackspace: The company
Rackspace® Hosting (NYSE: RAX) is an open cloud company, delivering open technologies and powering more than 200,000 customers worldwide. Rackspace has been recognized by Bloomberg BusinessWeek as a Top 100 Performing Technology Company, is featured on Fortune’s list of 100 Best Companies to Work For and is included on the Dow Jones Sustainability Index. Rackspace is headquartered in San Antonio with offices and data centers around the world.
Many times real estate professionals use free e-mail accounts such as G-Mail and Yahoo for their business e-mail needs. Although many real estate professionals use these services to avoid the costs of maintaining their own servers or the cost of professional e-mail hosting, the long-term impact of using free e-mail can impact their reputation, security, privacy and productivity.
NAR partnered with Rackspace to deliver branded e-mail accounts, hosted through a reliable and secure site that is backed by a live, technical support team 24/7/365, at significant savings.
Nar Member Benefits:
- NAR members will receive a 10% discount on already low monthly service rates on the following Rackspace services:
- Microsoft Exchange– Hosted Exchange provides customers with all of the power of Exchange without the cost and expertise of hosting a server in-house. Hosted Exchange unlocks all of the features and functionality of Outlook and allows easy access to email, contacts and calendar with real-time push capability. Exchange is accessible via Outlook, Outlook Web Access (OWA), or a mobile device such as iPhone, iPad, and Android.
- Rackspace Email– Rackspace Email is a less costly alternative to the Hosted Exchange product. Rackspace Email allows access to email via the web, mobile device or a mail client such as Outlook. It has mobile syncing capabilities to sync between webmail and a mobile device such as iPhone, iPad, and Android. Rackspace Email allows you to view and share contacts and calendars via webmail. Rackspace email also works with desktop software such as Outlook, Thunderbird, Entourage or any POP/IMAP client. The main difference between Exchange and Rackspace Email is that Rackspace Email does not automatically sync with Outlook. Users can upgrade to Hosted Exchange for a seamless integration between their desktop, webmail and mobile device for mail, calendars, contacts, and more.
- Rackspace Archiving– Archiving backs up the Rackspace hosted email products and includes unlimited mailbox storage on Rackspace hosted servers. Rackspace Archiving allows users to save a copy of every email sent and received on their domain for an unlimited amount of time.
- Rackspace SharePoint– Hosted SharePoint is a collaboration tool. It allows file sharing with version tracking. There is no software to download or licenses to manage. NAR Members who purchase SharePoint separately receive a 1GB SharePoint site. Microsoft Exchange and Rackspace Email customers receive a free 250MB SharePoint site.
- NAR members can also take advantage of the 14-day free Rackspace trial offer.
- Rackspace products are available for individual agents or for brokers to purchase for their entire office. Inquiries about bulk pricing should be directed to Rackspace (see contact information below).
To Get Started:
NAR members who want to learn more about this suite of offerings may do so by calling Rackspace at 1-800-480-9514. Members must reference code: NAR2013. In addition, a customized website will be available by June 1st.
Note: members purchasing fewer than 5 Rackspace Mailboxes must order by phone in order to avoid the standard monthly account minimum requirements.
More details are available at www.REALTOR.org/rackspace
NAR Contact Information:
Rebecca Daly, Senior Strategic Alliances Account Manager
Kristin Maurelia, Managing Director, Strategic Alliances
Ken Burlington, Vice President, Strategic Alliances