Effective on: 2/22/18
Collection of Information:
When you use or Service, we gather information needed to process your transactions, fulfill your requests, provide our specialized services, and maintain membership records. Collection may be through the following:
- Contact information you provided, including: first and last name, e-mail address, phone number, and zip code;
- Tracking and Site Usage through our web server. Our web server gathers information automatically, including: your domain name, email address, and pages you visit;
- Social Media. If users are connected to our services through Facebook, Twitter, or any other third-party authorization service, we may make use of the information that they provide us to further customize your experience.
- Other information that you volunteer; including: surveys, affiliations, real estate interests, or other general information.
How we use the Information
The information collected by SABOR enables us to offer a superior product tailored for your specific needs. The information collected is used to improve and customize our services which may include: notifying you of updates to our sites or relevant products and services being offered; communicate upcoming events, promotions or surveys being offered; and to inform you of current issues affecting the real estate industry.
SABOR will not share, sell, or otherwise provide your personal information except:
- When required by law or valid legal process, or to protect the personal safety of out members or to the public, or
- Merger or Sale- If SABOR is involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of transfer or sale of some or all of its business, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding. Personal Information may be transferred along with the business.
Credit Card Information
Credit card and payment information will not be shared with third parties. Information that you provide for payment will only be used to process the transaction you request.
Retention and Termination of Information
We will retain your Information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information contact us at: (210) 593-1200 or Communications@sabor.com
SABOR will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from any person under the age of 13. The Services are not designed to attract the attention of persons under the age of 13.
9110 W IH-10
San Antonio, Texas 78230-3112
Voice (210) 593-1200 / Fax (210) 593-1251
Office Hours: M-F, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.