[VIRTUAL] 2021 Housing ForecastThursday, January 14, 2021
9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Join us for the first-ever VIRTUAL Housing Forecast on January 14, 2021! You'll gain insights from nationally recognized speakers, attend breakout sessions, a vendor expo, and so much more!
Topics and Speakers Include:
- Lawrence Yun, Chief Economist and Senior Vice President of Research for the National Association of REALTORS®: National Market Insights
- Jim Gaines, Chief Economist at the Real Estate Center at Texas A&M University: Texas and Local Market Insights
- Tom Long, Chief Development Officer for the San Antonio Economic Development Foundation: Regional Economic Outlook
- Shannon McGahn, Chief Advocacy Officer for the National Association of REALTORS®: Federal Legislative Update
Plus Breakout Sessions:
- IH-35 Corridor Growth and Trends with Adrian Perez, Executive Director of the Schertz Economic Development Corporation
- Commercial Real Estate Report with Ernest Brown, 2021 Board of Director and Bryan Ottmers, Member of the South Texas Commercial Association of REALTORS® (STCAR)
- Growth and Developments on San Antonio's Eastside with Tuesdaé Knight, President and CEO of San Antonio for Growth on the East Side (SAGE)
- Property Management Outlook with Kyle Hendricks, 2021 President of the National Association of Residential Property Managers, San Antonio Chapter
- Economic Development and Real Estate Opportunities with Regina Santos-Aviles, Executive Director for the Uvalde Area Chamber of Commerce
Tickets are $35. Register here!
Thank you to our sponsors!
Breakout Session Sponsor