The San Antonio Board of REALTORS® welcomes our primary members and Affiliate members to post their jobs and positions on our site (however, SABOR policy does not allow the recruiting of agents through our website). Ads should include title, duties, skills required, and contact information (such as e-mail address). SABOR does not post any non-member advertisements.
Members, send your job openings to email@example.com.
|Front Office Receptionist
Keller Williams Boerne is looking for a dedicated, smiling, courteous part-time Receptionist to handle our client-facing duties as well as general office tasks. When our clients walk into our office, we want them to find a friendly, smiling face and a helping hand. The ideal candidate has excellent communication and multitasking skills, a positive attitude and a strong work ethic. Part-time hours are Wednesday – Friday 11am to 5pm & Saturday 10am to 4pm at our Keller Williams Boerne office at 1018 River Road Ste 300, Boerne TX 78006.
Receptionist Job Responsibilities:
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Answer multi-line phone professionally and with a smile in your voice.
- Listen to caller’s needs and provide prompt and thoughtful assistance.
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Receptionist Qualifications / Skills:
- Telephone Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Customer Focus
- Handles Pressure
- Supply Management
- Familiarity with phone systems
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office software preferred
Please email resume to Keller Williams Boerne, Attention:
Nelly Strey, Hill Country Director @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
|The San Antonio Board of REALTORS® (SABOR) is currently seeking a dynamic candidate for the Government Affairs coordinator position. SABOR is the largest trade association in South Texas and is an advocate for private property rights. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a strong track record of building relationships, influencing public policy, and fundraising.
Texas Real Estate Political Action Committee Coordinator
The TREPAC Coordinator serves as a staff liaison and assists in the implementation of programs and goals for the TREPAC Committee and other Governmental Affairs committee and/or groups as directed by the President/CEO. (Non-Exempt Employee: Reports to the Director of Governmental Affairs).
General Duties include, but not limited to:
· Oversee the day to day administration of SABOR’s fundraising efforts for the Texas Association of REALTORS® Political Action Committee (TREPAC). Includes setting up for events, registering participants, posting payments and balance batches; maintain committee and event income and expense reports; reconcile events with the Accounting Department’s records.
- Responsible for preparing agendas and minutes for assigned committees. Notify committee members of meetings; set up committee rosters and track meeting attendance; prepare meeting dates, rooms, handle all Committee related correspondence. Follows up with all recommendations to the Committee that require Board of Directors’ action. Foster a good working relationship with the committee leadership.
- Motivate and mobilize member volunteers to further SABOR public policy and TREPAC fundraising goals; increase participation rates and major investors in TREPAC.
- Responsible for educating local Board staff and SABOR volunteers on legal, fundraising and reporting regulations related to the TREPAC.
- Support the Governmental Affairs Director’s role as liaison between SABOR and local area governing bodies; develop effective working relationships with area elected officials and staff, and other entities. Help facilitate and include leadership into such relationships.
- Attend meetings as a SABOR representative as assigned by the Governmental Affairs Director and/or the Vice President of Risk Management and General Counsel.
- Encourage member responses to “Calls for Action” (CFA) on local, state and national issues. Disseminate and promote the “Calls for Action” through the National Association of REALTORS® system and other means as necessary.
- Schedule visits with real estate offices as directed to promote the Texas REALTORS®’s Political Action Committee and SABOR’s grassroots political activity.
- Monitor the various TREPAC recognition plaques for accuracy and verify all pertinent recognition awards have been sent from the Texas REALTORS® to appropriate contributing member(s).
- Provide support in organizing NAR and Texas REALTORS® Legislative Hill Visits: reserve buses, coordinate promotions and registrations, assist members as needed, etc.
- Responsible for monitoring the SABOR TREPAC goal and providing quarterly progress reports to the President/CEO or as requested.
- Assists the Governmental Affairs Director administratively as needed.
- Responsible for operating within the approved annual budget and within the guidelines of the SABOR policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the President/CEO.
· Minimal out of town travel shall be required (Approx. 10%) In-town travel will occur.
· Demonstrated previous fundraising experience
- Working knowledge of political campaigns and campaign finance.
- Organizational and Management Skills
- Strong Computer literacy with emphasis on Microsoft applications.
- Has an understanding of the process of a volunteer organization.
- Must be a good project manager.
- Must be attentive and creative, possess the ability to work with and adapt to all types of people and exhibit patience, perseverance and persuasiveness.
- Must be skilled as a communicator, have strong interpersonal skills, and have ability to build consensus.
- Must be flexible with respect to work schedule.
- Must be self-motivated and ability to have initiative.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Fosters and contributes to a positive team environment.
- Political Action Committee Experience.
- 4 year degree in related field.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Customer centric mindset
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.
HOW TO APPLY: Interested Candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, and salary expectations to email@example.com. Only completed applications will be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
SABOR does not guarantee that the posted jobs or positions are still available. Information provided by other sources should be verified independently. The posting of an employment opportunity on the sabor.com site is not a recommendation by the San Antonio Board of REALTORS®. Ads will remain posted for 21 days, or until filled, whichever is first.