2020 was certainly an unusual year, and we saw a lot of shifts in members’ needs in the annual survey that was conducted between November and December of 2020. The year ushered in a new era of virtual meetings and events which members overwhelmingly said they want more of in the future. There were increased demands for more virtual offerings and increases across the board in member ratings of SABOR’s level of informing and responding to member needs.
Here are some key takeaways:
- A significant number (84.77%) of those surveyed indicated they consider their membership value good or excellent, which is a 5.8% increase from 2019.
- The majority of respondents rated SABOR’s services as good or excellent, with communication frequency and keeping members informed scoring the highest (89.46% and 88.18% respectively).
- When rating the quality of service from the Member Care team, the service that received the highest rating (89.14%) was the courteous and respectful customer care.
- Those who have taken courses at the REALTOR® Academy did so for the real-life experiences offered by instructors and 80.86% are satisfied with the school.
- SABOR emails are members’ preferred form of communication (92.58%) and the one they check most regularly.
- Almost half (48.51%) of respondents indicated they participate in community service activities.
- Nearly three-quarters (71.48%) of respondents indicated they are satisfied with SABOR’s advocacy efforts, and most consider themselves active in political activities.