In 2021, SABOR’s Housing Forecast is going virtual! Join us from the comfort of your own home or office on Thursday, January 14, 2021. Despite the uncertainty of the COVID-19 pandemic the 2020 housing market has continued to break records. Prepare for the coming year by joining us to hear from expert speakers, gain exclusive information, and hear exciting presentations.
Topics and Speakers Include:
- Lawrence Yun, Chief Economist and Senior Vice President of Research for the National Association of REALTORS®: National Market Insights
- Jim Gaines, Chief Economist at the Real Estate Center at Texas A&M University: Texas and Local Market Insights
- Tom Long, Chief Development Officer for the San Antonio Economic Development Foundation: Regional Economic Outlook
- Shannon McGahn, Chief Advocacy Officer for the National Association of REALTORS®: Federal Legislative Update
Plus Breakout Sessions:
- IH-35 Corridor Growth and Trends with Adrian Perez, Executive Director of the Schertz Economic Development Corporation
- Commercial Real Estate Report with Ernest Brown, 2021 Board of Director, South Texas Commercial Association of REALTORS® (STCAR)
- Growth and Developments on San Antonio’s Eastside with Tuesdaé Knight, President and CEO of San Antonio for Growth on the East Side (SAGE)
- Property Management Outlook with Kyle Hendricks, 2021 President of the National Association of Residential Property Managers, San Antonio Chapter
Tickets are $35. REGISTER HERE!
Thank you to our sponsors!
Breakout Session Sponsor