Applications for SABOR’s 2022 Executive Committee are now open. Those candidates meeting the qualifications can apply by filling out the online application and submitting it by August 19, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.
- Prior to taking office, candidate must have completed one year of service as a member of the Board of Directors, either present or within the past three years
- Prior to taking office, applicants for the position of Chairman-Elect must have served a minimum of one year on the Executive Committee within the past three years
- Any officer may be elected from the group of retiring Directors and will continue to serve on the Board of Directors so long as they are duly elected to one of the officer positions
- No Director shall be eligible to serve as Chairman of the Board or Chairman-Elect who has been a REALTOR® member of SABOR less than two years as of the time of taking office
- Prior to taking office the candidates for Executive Committee Members-at-Large must have completed a year on the Board of Directors prior to being considered for the office, either present or within the past three years.
All of said officers shall be Members of the Board of Directors for the ensuing year. A hold-over officer is one who has served two (2) consecutive three-year terms and is not eligible to run for re-election as a Director. Any officer except Chairman of the Board and Chairman-Elect may succeed himself/herself in office if duly elected.