The slate of nominees for SABOR’s 2021 Board of Directors will be presented on July 30 at the virtual General Membership Meeting.
As the governing body, SABOR’s Board of Directors is made up of a diverse group of REALTOR® members who use their expertise to make decisions on behalf of the membership. Every year, a nominating committee made up of colleagues that best represent all the organization’s members receives applications, interviews applicants, and then nominates the newest members.
The nominees for the 2021 Board of Directors are:
- Jesse Bugarin, Keller Williams Heritage
- Tracie Hasslocher, Hasslocher Boutique Real Estate
- Marty Hutchison, Property Management Services of Texas, Inc.
- Anna Ramos, JP & Associates, REALTORS®
- Courtney Rosen, MHN Properties
These candidates will be presented at the virtual General Membership Meeting on July 30. We will also be presenting the proposed bylaws amendments.
There is no cost to attend. Register here.