The housing market has stayed busy, even during the pandemic. Here are some resources you can use to communicate with your clients to let them know real estate is still open for business.
SABOR appeared on KSAT-12 News on June 8 to talk about the health of the local market. Click here to watch and share the clip.
Getting questions from clients about the market? Use this handy Real Estate Q&A Flier as a quick reference to answer commonly asked questions.
To reach your followers on social media, use the assets below to post and personalize your message.
- Real Estate Q&A
- Are REALTORS® open for business during COVID-19?
- What is the local housing market like right now?
- Is it a good time to buy, sell, or rent real estate?
- Why should I use a REALTOR®?
- How does San Antonio’s market compare to other major Texas metro areas?
- How can I get started with buying, selling, or renting?
- Bexar County May Market Snapshot
- REALTORS® are Open for Business
- Summer is Here and the Housing Market is Heating Up!