Bexar County Elections office announced that the majority of municipal and school board elections scheduled for May 2 have been postponed until the general election on Nov. 3.
– Southside ISD election on a $64.7 million bond to build two new schools
– Northeast ISD school board trustees
– Bexar, Medina Atascosa Counties Water Control & Improvement District Board of Directors
– Leon Valley City Council and charter amendments
– City of Selma reauthorization of local sales and use tax
– Kirby City Council
– Alamo College Community District Board of Trustees
Pre-K 4 SA proposition asking voters to approve extending the sales tax portion funding of the program still needs City Council approval.
The Texas statewide primary runoff originally scheduled for May 26th is still set for July 14, but could change.