Effective December 2, 2019, some updates have been made to SABOR’s MLS Rules and Regulations.
Here’s a quick look at what has changed:
- Sections 1.2(a) & 1.2d: Contact information in the Remarks, Tour/Open House Remarks and Directions fields is prohibited (goes into specifics)
- Section 1.2(e): The Directions field must contain reasonable driving directions to the property
- Section 1.2(f): Virtual Tours cannot be branded or contain contact information (goes into specifics)
- Assorted Sections: Unless otherwise specified, MLS fines shall be $100.00.
- Section 13: Addresses advertising limitations for properties which are listed or sold by other MLS participants.
These changes were recommended by the MLS Committee and approved by the Board of Directors.
To view all MLS Rules and Regulations, click here.