This year’s event will be packed with insights from top economists, city experts, and housing leaders.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Mayor Ron Nirenberg
- Dr. Mark Dotzour, Real Estate Economist
- Molly Cox – President and CEO of SA2020
- Lourdes Castro Ramirez – Chair of San Antonio’s Housing Policy Task Force
- Jon Gary Herrera – Senior Vice President for Public Engagement at VIA Metropolitan Transit
- Isidro “Sid” Martinez – Director, Alamo Area Metropolitan Planning Organization
Individual Ticket: $75 – Sales end January 1, 2019.
Corporate Tables (10 seats): $1,000 – Table sales have ended.
Date and Location
The 2019 Housing Forecast will be on January 3, 2019, at La Cantera Resort & Spa. The program will begin with registration and breakfast at 8:00 a.m. followed by the program from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Thank you to our advertisers!
dynaConnections, Technology Advertiser
Old Republic Title, Ticket & Registration Advertiser
Legacy Mutual Mortgage, Shuttle Bus Advertiser
Via Metropolitan Transit, Shuttle Bus Advertiser
OneGuard Home Warranty, Golf Cart Advertiser