Don’t get bogged down with election madness this year. Check out the new Texas REALTOR® Party Voter Guide. Our list includes the names of all of the candidates endorsed by the Texas REALTORS® Political Action Committee (TREPAC).
Each candidate has been interviewed by a committee of REALTORS® and has committed to the protection of homeownership and private property rights – both issues are vital to your ability to do business!
How does TexasRealtorsSupport.com work?
It is easy to use! Simply log in using your name and password and a personalized list of TREPAC supported candidates in your state and federal districts will appear. You can print this list and take it with you to the polls on Election Day.
Mark Your Calendar for these Important Dates
- Voter Registration Deadline – October 9
- Early Voting October 22 – November 2
- “Coffee & Conversation with the Mayor” – October 24
- Election Day – November 6
Who are we voting for?
- S. Senate
- S. House of Representatives
- Texas Governor & Lt. Governor
- Every Member of the Texas House of Representatives
- ½ seats in Texas Senate
- Attorney General
- Comptroller of Public Accounts
- Commissioner of the General Land Office
- Commissioner of Agriculture
- Railroad Commissioner
- Land Commissioner
- Supreme Court Justices
Click here to verify your voter registration status.