Join SABOR for a training on the MLS Touch mobile app on March 22, 2017. Choose from two locations and times available. There is no cost to attend.
Date: March 22, 2018
Time and Location:
SABOR Service Center (15069 IH35N), 9:30 – 11:00 a.m. Register for the Service Center training here
SABOR Main Location (9110 IH10W), 1:30 – 3:00 p.m. Register for the SABOR main location training here
MLS-Touch is a mobile application for Real Estate professionals that allows agents to access the MLS while on the go. Available for the iPhone, iPad and Android devices, this feature-packed mobile application will allow you to research and show homes, respond to information requests, set up future showings… and much more!
– In this training attendees can look forward to a full overview of the following features:
– Map Search, Criteria Search, Recent search and more!
– Live Market Stats & Comparables
– Import contacts
– Print listing details
– Quick access to your listing inventory
– Email multiple listings
– Setting up Brand & Share®
– Activating your Facebook Publishing tool
– InstaView which can get you details of the property in front of you instantly
Approximate duration: 1.5 hours