SABOR’s REALTOR® Academy has a new website, and there are many new features throughout the site that you can take advantage of, including the course catalog section.
Here are five ways to get the most out of it.
- Scroll through the course catalog on your phone or tablet. The site has a responsive design making it easy to view the pages on any device. Also, the course catalog details each of the classes offered by the school, so you can learn more about the course offerings at your convenience.
- Each course listing allows you to view upcoming dates for those classes, making it simple to navigate directly to what you’re looking for.
- Let us know your interest about classes not currently offered. If you browse the course catalog and click on a course that does not currently have any classes scheduled, you will be prompted to submit a form letting us know of your interest. This way, we can gauge interest in the courses and offer those that are high in demand.
- At the top of the course catalog page, you can easily click the link for which category of classes you would like to learn more about. Just click to view continuing education, designations, SAE and more and get taken straight to those courses without having to scroll through the page.
- Download a colorful PDF version of the course catalog. You can save this to your computer, email it to colleagues or print it to keep handwritten notes of what classes you’d like to take.
These are just some of the many features on the new website. Explore the entire website at www.realtoracademy.com.