Find out how the Texas State Affordable Housing Corporation (TSAHC) can help you reach more homebuyers at the “Overcoming the Down Payment Hurdle” course on August 23 at SABOR.
Earn one hour of CE credit at no cost when you attend this course from 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. To register, click here.
You’ll learn about:
- Affordable loans with competitive rates for first-time and repeat homebuyers
- Down payment and closing cost assistance grants up to 5% of loan amount
- A tax credit that saves buyers up to $2,000 annually
- Serving new markets, including teachers, police officers, fire fighters, EMS personnel, and veterans
- How to connect with lenders, and home buyer education counselors
Course #: 28889