Tickets are on sale now for the 2017 Housing Forecast, and we’ve got an impressive line-up of speakers who will share key industry insights.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Dr. Mark Dotzour, Economist
- Molly Cox, President and CEO of SA 2020
- Jenna Saucedo-Herrera, CEO of the San Antonio Economic Development Foundation
- Isidro Martinez, Director of the Alamo Area Metropolitan Planning Organization
- Pat Strong, award-winning instructor
- Tray Bates, Past President of the South Texas Commercial Association of REALTORS®
- Dan Hatfield, Past Chairman of the Texas Association of REALTORS®
- Tomas Martinez, REALTOR® specializing in the luxury home market
- Xavier D. Urrutia, City of San Antonio Parks and Recreation Director
- And more!
- Texas housing market conditions
- Urban development
- Job growth and companies relocating to San Antonio
- Buyer trends
- Global market
- Commercial market
- Farm and ranch sales
- Luxury home market
- Legislative update
- Sources, growth and resources related to water
- Area parks and recreation
The event will be Thursday, January 5, 2017 at the J.W. Marriott located at 23808 Resort Parkway, San Antonio, Texas 78261. Tickets are $60 each and may be purchased on IMS or by contacting Linda1@sabor.com.